🎩
💦

vik7uosISJ2">

  1. 🏪

      🧟
      ➖🌨
      🗄
      🗓
    • 🌝
    • 〽Ⓜ
      🏗
      🕟
      🚗
      🐁🛳
      🍉
    • 😙

      带宝宝到海边玩的亲子英文,文末领相关绘本、音视频、游戏资源

      发布时间:2024-08-20 22:39:34  浏览量:9

      北大双语妈妈小雅和英美外教
      9年专注亲子英文

      I. Sun Protection 防晒

      Mom: Let's put some sunscreen on.

      妈妈:咱们涂一些防晒霜吧。

      We're going to need the protection.

      我们一会儿需要保护。

      We'll be in the sun all day,

      我们一整天都会在阳光下,

      and we don't want to get a sunburn.

      咱们可别被晒伤。

      Child: Do I have to?

      宝宝:我需要吗?

      Mom: Yes, sunburns can be very damaging to your skin and health.

      是的,晒伤会严重损伤你的皮肤和健康。

      Child: Okay.

      宝宝:好的。

      Mom: Please grab the sunscreen for Mommy.

      妈妈:帮妈妈把防晒霜拿过来。

      It's in our beach bag.

      在我们的沙滩包里。

      Thank you.

      谢谢你。

      Child: You're welcome.

      宝宝:不客气。

      Mom: We'll squeeze a little out of the bottle

      妈妈:我们从瓶子里挤出来一点,

      and rub it on our backs, shoulders, legs, arms, faces, and necks,

      擦一些在我们的背上、肩膀上、腿上、胳膊上、脸上和脖子上,

      anything that the sun will touch.

      任何阳光会晒到的地方。

      Remember, we need to make sure we are thoroughly covered.

      记住,我们全身都要彻底覆盖到。

      Let's do you first and then we can do me.

      咱们先给你弄,然后再给我弄。

      Child: I can put some on my arms and legs.

      宝宝:我可以自己涂胳膊和腿。

      Mom: Good idea.

      妈妈:好主意。

      Be sure to rub it in.

      一定用把它揉到吸收。

      Child: All done!

      宝宝:好了!

      Mom: Okay, now you can help me.

      妈妈:好的,现在你可以帮我了。

      Hold out your hand, please,

      伸出你的手,

      so I can squeeze some sunscreen into it.

      我好挤一些防晒霜在上面。

      Child: Do I put it all over your back?

      宝宝:我把它涂到你的整个背上吗?

      Mom: Yes, and make sure it is spread evenly and all over.

      妈妈:是的,一定要均匀,而且要全部涂到。

      Thank you!

      谢谢!

      This way, the UV rays from the sun will not damage any of our skin.

      这样来自太阳的UV射线就不会损坏一丁点儿我们的皮肤了。

      Child: What are UV rays?

      宝宝:UV射线是什么?

      Mom: They are the ultra-violet, or light rays that the sun shines down on us.

      妈妈:它们是紫外线,或者说太阳照在我们身上的光线。

      Child: Oh, okay.

      宝宝:哦,好的。

      Here, I can put some on your face, too.

      这里,我还可以帮您往脸上涂一些。

      Mom: Okay! Make sure to get my nose.

      妈妈:好!一定要涂到鼻子。

      Looks good.

      不错。

      I think we are ready to go swim now!

      我觉得我们现在准备好了,可以去游泳了!

      II. Finding Shells 找贝壳

      Mom: Let's look for shells.

      妈妈:咱们找贝壳吧。

      You might find some clams or crabs, too!

      你没准还能找到蛤蜊和螃蟹呢!

      Child: Can I just dig with my hands?

      宝宝:我可以就用手挖吗?

      Mom: Sure, you can use the little shovel if you want, too.

      妈妈:当然,如果你愿意的话,也可以用小铲子。

      But it will be easier to brush the sand off the shells with your hands.

      但是用手弹掉贝壳上的沙子更容易。

      Let's grab a pail to carry the shells in, too.

      咱们再拿一个桶装贝壳吧。

      Child: Oh! I think this is one.

      宝宝:哦!我觉得这个是。

      The top of it is peeking out of the sand.

      它的最上面的部分从沙子里探出头了。

      Look, Mom!

      看啊,妈妈!

      Mom: That is very pretty.

      妈妈:真漂亮。

      Look at the light pink and tan colors.

      看看它的浅粉色和黝黑色。

      Good eyes!

      好眼力!

      It is a cross bar Venus shell.

      是一个横纹的维纳斯贝壳。

      Let's put it in the pail.

      咱们把它放到桶里。

      Be gentle when you set it in there.

      往里放的时候轻一点。

      You don't want it to chip or break.

      可别把它弄裂弄破了。

      Child: Do you think we will find a sand dollar?

      宝宝:您觉得咱们能找到沙币吗?

      Mom: We might find a piece of one.

      妈妈:咱们可能能找到一小块。

      It's rare to find a whole one on the beach.

      很难在海滩上找到完整的。

      Here! I have one.

      这里!我找到一个。

      It looks like a tiny triton shell.

      它看起来像一个小法螺。

      Triton读作 ['traitn]。

      Child: That's pretty.

      宝宝:真漂亮。

      Mom: Do you know that you can hear the waves of ocean in a shell?

      妈妈:你知道吗,你可以从贝壳里听到海浪的声音?

      Child: Really?

      宝宝:真的吗?

      Mom: Here, place this conch shell next to your ear with the open side to your ear.

      妈妈:这里,把海螺开口的那边放在你的耳边。

      Conch读作 [kɔntʃ]。

      Listen closely.

      仔细听。

      Child: I think I can hear it, Mommy!

      宝宝:我觉得我听见了,妈妈!

      Mom: See, I told you.

      妈妈:看,我说的吧。

      Uh-oh, the tide is coming in.

      啊哦,涨潮了。

      Let's go get on higher ground with Daddy.

      我们和爸爸一起到高一些的地方去吧。

      III. Fishing 钓鱼

      Child: What are they doing on the pier?

      宝宝:他们在码头上干什么呢?

      Mom: They are fishing.

      妈妈:他们在钓鱼。

      They have a hook and line connected to the rod that they are holding.

      他们拿着的鱼竿上连着鱼钩和鱼线。

      They put bait on the hook for the fish to bite.

      他们在鱼钩上放了诱饵,让鱼来咬。

      When he bites the bait,

      它一旦咬了诱饵,

      he gets stuck on the hook!

      就会被困在鱼钩上!

      Child: Ouch! Poor fish.

      宝宝:哎呦!可怜的鱼。

      Mom: Some fishermen use nets.

      妈妈:有些渔民使用渔网。

      They catch lots of fish at one time.

      他们一次能抓好多鱼。

      Then, they can take the fish to the market.

      然后,他们把鱼拿到市场上。

      Child: Is that where we get our fish?

      宝宝:就是我们买鱼的地方吗?

      Mom: Yes, it is.

      妈妈:是的。

      Then, we make some yummy dinner with it!

      然后,我们就可以用它做美味的晚餐了!

      Let's walk down there.

      咱们走过去吧。

      We can count how many fish they have caught.

      我们可以数一数他们抓到多少条鱼。

      Child: I bet it is more than a hundred.

      宝宝:我打赌有100多条。

      Mom: We'll see!

      妈妈:一会儿就知道了!

      IV. Rising and Falling of the Tide

      涨潮和退潮

      Child: What's a tide?

      宝宝:潮水是什么?


      Mom: The tide is a rising and falling of the sea level.

      妈妈:潮水就是海平面的上升和下降。

      Child: What's the sea level?

      宝宝:海平面是什么?

      Mom: That is how high or low the sea's water is.

      妈妈:就是海水有多高或多低。

      The water goes up and down as the Sun, Moon, and Earth interact with gravity.

      海水上升和下降,随着太阳、月亮和地球由于重力而相互作用。


      The water rises at one part of the day and falls at another time of the day.

      海水会在一天中的某段时间上升,然后在一天中的另一段时间下降。

      That is the rising and the falling of the tide.

      这就是涨潮和退潮。

      Look where we were collecting shells.

      看我们刚才捡贝壳的地方。

      Child: I can't see it.

      宝宝:我看不到了。

      The water has covered it all up!

      海水把它全淹没了!

      Mom: Yes, when you are on the beach, it is very important to be aware of the tide.

      妈妈:是的,你在沙滩上的时候,一定要注意潮水。

      When it goes back out, we can collect more shells.

      当潮水退去的时候,我们就可以捡更多的贝壳了。

      V. Sunrise at the Seaside 海上日出

      Child: Gosh, Mom, I am so tired.

      宝宝:天哪,妈妈,我好困啊。

      Mom: Yes, I see that.

      妈妈:嗯,我看出来了。

      You keep yawning.

      你一直在打哈欠。


      But when you see the sunrise, getting up early will have been worth it.

      但是你一看到日出,早起就会变得非常值得。

      Child: What time is it?

      宝宝:几点了?

      Mom: It is 5:45. It should be up soon.

      妈妈:5点45。它应该马上就出来了。

      Here, snuggle with me under the blanket.

      到这儿来,抱紧我,盖上毯子。


      Even in the summer, the hours before daylight can be a little chilly.

      虽然是夏天,天亮之前还是有点儿冷。

      Child: The sky looks a little lighter!

      宝宝:天好像亮点儿了!


      Maybe it's about to come up!

      可能太阳要升起来了!

      Look, there it is, Mom!

      看,出来了,妈妈!


      Mom: I see it!

      妈妈:看到啦!

      Look at the way the sun's bright rays are thrown out into the sky.

      看看太阳明亮的光线是如何射向天空的。

      This is also called 'dawn', the moments the sun first rises and a new day begins.

      这也叫“黎明”,太阳刚刚升起、新的一天要开始了的时候。

      Child: I am glad we got up early.

      宝宝:我很高兴咱们早起了。

      It is very beautiful.

      真美。

      VI. Sunset at Sea 海上日落

      Child: Look at the sunset!

      宝宝:看日落啊!


      It's so colorful.

      五颜六色的。

      Mom: Yes, especially with the reflection in the water.

      妈妈:是的,尤其是有水中的倒影。

      How many colors can you count?

      你数数有几种颜色?

      Child: Hmm... I see pink, purple, yellow, red, orange, and some blue.

      宝宝:嗯……我看到粉色、紫色、黄色、红色、橘黄色还有紫色。

      I see 6 colors!

      我看到6种颜色!

      Will it be hot when the sun is gone?

      太阳落山之后还会热吗?

      准确表达“太阳落山”可以说the sun is setting behind the mountains。

      Mom: Well, it will be warm because it's summer, but it will be cooler than in the daytime.

      妈妈:嗯,会挺暖和的,因为是夏天,但是会比白天凉快。

      Let's walk down to the bench on the pier.

      咱们到码头上的长椅那去。


      You, Daddy, and I can sit on the bench here and watch the sunset.

      你,爸爸和我可以坐在长椅上,然后看日落。

      Child: Okay!

      宝宝:好!

      I'm so tired.

      我好困。

      We did a lot today.

      I might go to sleep with the sun.

      我也许要和太阳一起睡觉了。

      Mom: Well, we will just carry you home, then!

      妈妈:那我们只能抱着你回家了!

      关键词: 宝宝 绘本 音视频

      💣🖕

      💐🔑

      🐷🤭

      iakgMu0TgBiJYjhD">

      🧕🌗
      🔄
        🍮🐑
        1. ✋🔅
        • 😟
          🌆
        • 📺⛺
          🤟
        • 🥉
          🖇
        • 🍾
          首页| 中老年妈妈装| 妈妈装| 关于我们| 友情链接| 网站地图| 设为首页| 加入收藏| 联系我们